Precision dispensing of beverages
The 125v2-D is a version of the Flownetix 100 series modified to provide accurate dispensing of beverages from a portable or fixed system.
Flownetix flowmeters are combined with a push button, solenoid valve and battery to allow automatic dispense of a fixed volume of beverage. A PC interface allows interrogation of the flowmeter’s memory to log the amount dispensed and set the dispense volume.
The Flownetix 100 series is ideal for this application for the following reasons:
Click here to go back.
- Fast response time
- Repeatable dispensed volume
- No moving parts to degrade, jam or contaminate the beverage
- Wetted material has FDA and EU approval for all foodstuffs
- Low power consumption gives all day use from a single battery charge
- The 100 series microcontroller handles push button information and controls the solenoid valve to shut off flow after prescribed volume is dispensed
- Low cost ultrasonic flowmeter means the system can be retro-fitted from a manual to automatic system with minimal cost.
- Automatic shut-off when beverage supply is exhausted reducing gas usage.